Leases are concluded from Affitti Sud Sardegna on behalf of owners of the houses in our online catalogue www.affittisudsardegna.it
The properties we have are second homes, which are selected by us, checking a number of characteristics in terms of services and level of finishes. All the houses offered have a good standard and are suitable to the proposed use. In the home form you will see a list of the features, amenities, pictures and periods available.Where there are specific needs is good that the person interested precise time of booking and ask all the necessary clarifications before booking.
The minimum period of lease is generally one week, from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise agreed).
After analyzing the information about the house, you can ask for a quote by filling out the form “Request info” tab you will find in the house. You will receive directly to your e-mail the quote of the holiday home demand.
Once you have chosen the house you will need to:
– Call the agency to check the availability in real time (since the house could be booked by other customers).
– Confirmated availability for that period, send a written request for reservation. At this time the house is optioned.
– The option has a maximum 48-hour within the deposit of 25% of the amount agreed must be paid , by wire transfer, money order, Pay Pal. For added security you should send the transfer receipt and / or money order by mail or fax with a copy of a document of identity and phone number.
Upon receipt of the deposit Affitti Sud Sardegna will send via e-mail confirmation of booking.
– You can not change once booked home, being of different owners, the houses are not all equal, so we advise you to read the specifications listed in the home form.
– Reservations are personal and not transferable to third parties without prior authorization of Affitti Sud Sardegna.
– Subletting and visitors not declared are forbidden.It may not use the accommodation for people other than those listed in number and greater than the number of beds contained in the Schedule of the house. Any substitution of persons during the rental period is forbidden unless previously authorized by Affitti Sud Sardegna.
The visitor to taking possession of the house, must:
– Provide documentation (ID, passport) of at least one of the occupants.
– Pay the balance of the agreed amount.
– Pay the security deposit indicated in the house.
– Signing this Regulation
Arrival and departure
The handover is usually the day indicated on the booking between 14.00 and 21.00.
Handovers between 21.00 and 1:00 have an extra charge of euro 40.00 to be paid at check in.
On departure day the tenants should strictly return the keys before 10.00.
Arrivals or departures at other times will be communicated to Affitti Sud sardegna at least 48 hours before delivery of the accommodation. In case of late arrivals or early departures from the reservation, no amount is due to clients.
Is required as a guarantee to ensure the proper maintenance of the house and the inventory.
The deposit will be refunded the last day of the lease, subject to state control of the property.
The tenant undertakes to use the rented house with the diligence of a good father.
Although it provided the final cleaning, guests must leave the house in reasonable condition, especially the cleaning means to the exclusion of the cooking and dishes, which must be returned perfectly clean and tidy. Customers must provide empty the garbage in the designated areas and to replace any furniture moved during the stay.
If the garbage will be not removed from the house, the sum of € 60,00 will be deducted from the security deposit.
Each accommodation has been visited and checked, and the descriptions in the catalog is true and written in good faith. Any problems or malfunctions in the use of the house must be p+romptly reported to Affitti Sud sardegna who will resolve as quickly as possible.
Middle/low season- May, Jun, September.
Higt season – July, August.
For cancellations made at least 60 days before the rental start date, the Agency will return the deposit previously paid, otherwise nothing will be due.
From 60 to 30 days, the deposit will be kept.
From 30 days since the arrival day or no show, the entire rental amount will be kept.
Changes and cancellation
The agency start to plan the lease of the properties and al the other services many months before.
In the event due to force majeure shall submit the inability of Affitti sud Sardegna to hand over the apartment to the tenant, the same will assign another with similar characteristics.
If the tenant refuses to resettlements will recognize the return of the total amount paid for the deposit, and no other type of compensation will be recognized.
The book also implies acceptance of the following rules which must not be ignored. The person signing this Regulation will be liable, even for people that go with him, of the conditions of this Regulation.
For any dispute the court of Cagliari is competent.
All customers data is private and therefore strictly confidencial commercial use within the company, according to GDPR 679/2016 on the protection of personal data. For any dispute is declared by the Court of Cagliari.